• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S BOOGIE 295 POWERAMP AND EARLEY 1X12 TM CAB SOB SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOGIE-MAN63

Reaction score
The 295 is # 32x very early and clean.Brand new tubes with less than an hour on them 500.00 I also have a retolexed 1x12 halfback early cab with the Boogie TM badge.Probably built during the garage days.Its loaded with an original EV 250.00 I have decided to stay with combo's only except for my duel rec and cab.Please email me your email address and I will send pix.I still havn't figured out how to post them otherwise.I might consider a trade for a clean black tolex 80's model thiele with one input. :D

Bump! Still have the SOB now 500.00 shipped lower 48 295 500.00 shipped lower 48 and early 1x12 TM cab 250.00 shipped lower 48 I also will be selling a 20 space shockmount boogie rack w/4 space drawer 250.00 + shipping. I can also make arrangments for overseas shipments for actual cost except for the 20 space rack which will have to be US only. Thanx, KC

BOOGIE-MAN63,

I just replied to the email you sent me a few days ago.

I did not get the pics, can you please resend them.

Thanks.

zeeman

I JUST SENT THEM AGAIN ZEEMAN,LET ME KNOW.I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ARE NOT GETTING TO YOU.PROBABLY SOMETHING I AM SCREWING UP HERE.LOL :roll:

Bump! 295 and 20 space SUS still looking for a home 700.00 :D Also the restored 1x12 70's TM cab w/black 200 watt ev 250.00 8)

Back