• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS in UK: 2 x Mesa/Boogie 2x12 vertical cabs (Stereo/mono)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJR

Reaction score
Mesa/Boogie (Roadster? circa late 80's, early 90's) 2x12 vertical cab - Diamond metal grill, the rarer stereo/mono switchable version, Half-Open back. Black Shadow in top, E.V. in bottom plus custom built heavy duty alli Flightcase with Dolly base and quality large coasters. Amazing condition for age, with just the odd nick and bit of tarnish here and there. These are outstanding cabs, with all the bottom end of a 4x12 as they are oversized cabs, but far easier to gig with and move around. You can use one cab in stereo with Rack gear, or both in mono... or with a head, whatever! awesome versitile cabs! I love them, and really regret having to let them go, but needs must.

(other stuff in the photo is for sale too, inc 5150 mk1 block)
rig1.jpg

I really would like to get £400 each including flightcases, but I am OPEN TO OFFERS and will split if necessary.

Located in Tunbridge Wells, Kent (South East England), 10minute drive south from Junction 5 off the M25, I am just off the A21 at Pembury, very easy to get to.

Probably best to email direct on [email protected] as I am all over the place at the moment.

Drop me an offer! Cheers! :)

Dave

Latest posts

Back