• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/FT: Mark V combo (mint, all hang tags, etc.) GONE!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking to trade or sell my Triple Rectifier Solo Head and Mesa Boogie 4 x12 Cab, both of which are in clean and excellent condition. Included is everything original including the head, speaker cab, owner manual, tags, 5-button footswitch, all cables, covers for all pieces, and the original box.

I am looking for Mark V combo or head so if you are interested in trading or something please let me know.

Thanks

No thanks on the T-rec. About the mic, I can honestly say I never even did any recording during that time. The mic was put there and never actually used so I have no idea if it sounded good by I am leaning towards no.

Bump...lots of good offers and a couple possible deals but nothing solid as of yet.

Trade for a minty fresh Les Paul Traditional Plus? Strap Loks, case candy and everything!

lp2.jpg

-dave

Back