F-30 Foot Pedal / Channels

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve.T

Reaction score
Heya guys, I have 2 questions maybe some of you guys could answer. First off, I'm not sure if my "Reverb" button on my pedal is broken, because whenever I hit it, I can not hear any change in sound. Any ideas? :p Secondly, I was reading on my manual about a 3rd channel, this is simply meaning that there the 2 channels that you can play between, and the 3rd one is so the pedal is active?

Thanks alot guys!

-Steve

P.S.
Has anyone ever tried using assentuators on there amps? To reduce the noise level, but get a richer tone? Thanks.

Steve.T said:
Heya guys, I have 2 questions maybe some of you guys could answer. First off, I'm not sure if my "Reverb" button on my pedal is broken, because whenever I hit it, I can not hear any change in sound. Any ideas? :p Secondly, I was reading on my manual about a 3rd channel, this is simply meaning that there the 2 channels that you can play between, and the 3rd one is so the pedal is active?

Thanks alot guys!

-Steve

P.S.
Has anyone ever tried using assentuators on there amps? To reduce the noise level, but get a richer tone? Thanks.
As long as channel switching works, reverb should as well. Just make sure that the reverb level is up enough so you can hear it.

The overdrive channel (Red LED) has an alternate mode accesible via the front panel as Contour, or from the footswitch (center button). Contour is a bit more mid-scooped than regular channel 2, with a little more gain. I suppose you could say it's more modern sounding.

I have used a Hot Plate with my F-100 extensively and it works fine. But, for playing with my band or gigs, I feel that my G-Major in the loop of the F-100 does great as an overall master.

If you're handy at soldering, you can make a quick overall master for the F-series:

hal9000F-SeriesMixPotMasterRevB.jpg

Also, check out the F-series lounge: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=885856

Ok, the reverb works for the clean channel, but not the contour channel, any ideas?

Steve.T said:
Is there reverb button suppose to work also with the 2nd channel?
Yes, the reverb is global, meaning that if it's off, neither of the reverb controls will do anything. That's really strange that the reverb doesn't work on channel 2. Yes, the level is less than channel 1, but it should still work.

Back