F-30 big problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleetwoodzack

Reaction score
ok so i'm just minding my own playing my F-30 and all of a sudden it turns itself off and will not turn back on.

I was playing on the clean channel and for half a second it got distorted and then the light turned off and the amp will not work anymore. I have tried different outlets and itook a look at the fuse.

Just wondering if anyone know's what's up.

ty

On my Roadster when I arced a tube/blew a fuse I got a loud distorted fart and then it wouldn't turn on. Maybe that's what happened with yours. Does anything smell burnt? Also check your power cable to see if its loose where it hooks into the amp - couldn't hurt.

alex1564 said:
Also check your power cable to see if its loose where it hooks into the amp - couldn't hurt.

Good idea. Also - replace the fuse even if it doesn't look blown. If it comes back on be sure to check the power tubes for either bright glow or no glow at all. I have a feeling it's a bad tube that killed the fuse. If you don't replace the bad tube then it will keep blowing fuses.

Good luck!!!

Latest posts

Back