Express 5:25 "One-Third" Stack

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

negearth

Reaction score
Here's a pic of my 5:25 sitting pretty on it's new 2x12 vertical cab... oh man it sounds sweeeet!

Mesarig.jpg

Thanks! It sounds great- I really love the 5-watt mode with the extra cab, and she held her own with a Dual Recto 4x12 the other day (in 25-watt mode, of course!)

Sweet cab man!!! I have a 5:25 as well,but it doesn't have flames:(. How much was that cab, I would love to get one. Is that the 1x10 combo? I have the 12inch, was thinking of bringing it back for the 5:50.Not sure If I will hear a difference at the low volumes I usually play at home.

Thanks for the compliments, all! It sounds as sweet as it looks. I painted the flames myself; it's a one-of-a-kind rig, for sure.

Tom , if I remember correctly, the cab was around $700, maybe closer to 8? These Mesa things are NOT inexpensive... but I love the tone and playability :) And yes, that is a 10' combo- definitely all I need for the styl e I play.

Back