• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

esp paul landers eclipse

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donuts

Reaction score
here i have an esp paul landers eclipse ctm1 in like new condition. it has a small shiny spot in the matte finish where you rest your hand when you play but is not very noticeable at all (common with all matte finishes). besides that its in dead mint condition it has not one scratch ding or dent, its very clean and well taken care of. this guitar is an export model that you cannot buy in the usa so it is somewhat rare. comes with esp hardshell case

matte black finish with silver binding on body neck and headstock chrome hardware

mahogony body with maple top

mahogony set neck with ebony fingerboard 22 xjumbo frets

gotoh magnum locking tuners

emg 81(b) and 60(n)

asking $1450 shipped / paypald
i am also interested in trades for either a bogner uberschall a mesa mark 4 head or any 2 channel rectos show me what youve got if interested

feel free to message me or email me at [email protected]

P1000373.jpg

P1000371.jpg

P1000368.jpg

P1000367.jpg
P1000369.jpg
P1000377.jpg

c'mon somebodys gota want a paul landers eclipse......i have the chrome rings and am gona include them

Latest posts

Back