Effects loops and footswitch not working...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mackenziedeth

Reaction score
So I tried out my dual rectifier at practice today for the first time. I've only jammed on it a bit at home and never felt it necessary to try the effects loop or footswitch, but when I plugged in my eq pedal and footswtich, neither worked. The footswitch didn't light up and the eq just didn't do anything. On the back I had the two outside knobs set to footswitch and had the loop controls set to full, so I dunno whats up. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm having similar problems with my triple recto, maybe this is a common problem.

in my thread it was recommended to try a different cable for the footswitch.

We'll see what happens.

Squigglefunk said:
I'm having similar problems with my triple recto, maybe this is a common problem.

We'll see what happens.

Yeah my footswitch stopped working and I was told by Mesa that sometimes the cables go out and to try another one....I bought one and it worked fine....make sure it is the right kind....they don't take just an ordinary instrument cable. It is a 1/4" stereo cable.

jjboogie said:
Squigglefunk said:

We'll see what happens.

Yeah my footswitch stopped working and I was told by Mesa that sometimes the cables go out and to try another one....I bought one and it worked fine....make sure it is the right kind....they don't take just an ordinary instrument cable. It is a 1/4" stereo cable.

mine is a 5 pin midi cable I think

That sucks. My problem was actually that I'm a dumbass and didn't realize I had it set to bypass loop. I got it working now. Hopefully you can get yours working too.

Latest posts

Back