Effects Loop Problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingrecto

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I hate to make it one asking for help, but I'm stuck with a problem on a 2010 multi watt recto. My effects loop is either always on, or I can hard bypass it. Regardless of which channel I set it on, or set it to footswitch, the effects loop is always on every channel. I emailed mesa and they said it might be a relay and I'd need it serviced. I'm hoping to avoid that, but I'm running out of options. If anyone has any siggestions I'll be greatful. Thanks guys,

That's what I was worried about, but I figured if anyone knew a fix it'd find them here. Thanks for your help though.

i dont know if i can help you so much, but i have another 2010 recto dual with problem, my problem is the pedalboard, never works, and i find a cable ulsoldered, but i find where is the relay and the switching diode of the loop, in these photo you can see 1 relay orange in the left board, that is the loop relay and in the ER incription 2 diodes, the diode of the down is the loop switching, im not to sure, but i cut that when i remove the resistor of down and the loop dont work, i put it and work.

maybe the problem be a cold solder

https://imageshack.us/i/pdkwuiD5j

fflTcV.jpg

the reason why i open it, was the problem with my pedalboard, and i dont solve it yet, y finid that cable unsoldered and that resistor is a 10K when the amp marks a 4/5k i dont know why my amps was like that and why that cable goes, i contact mesa boogie spain and dont solve it

Back