ED Head with 2x12 3/4 Mesa Cab Anyone?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ Slaughter

Reaction score
I know that I will be buying this amp soon but my question is if I want to stay with my head/cab plans or get the combo. I already have a 2x12 Mesa 3/4 back cab that I like a lot and use with my DC-10 head so it seems like a no brainer to just get the head. I gig out a fair amount and at the end of the night lifting a heavy combo into my car is a drag. Done it with a Nomand 100 and a Stiletto and don't really want to go the combo route again. So, does anyone use this cabinet with their ED? Know any reason it wouldn't be a good fit? The cabinet has the stock C90s.

Never heard the head/cab version, but I CAN say the Dyne smokes with both C90 or V30...BUT- that was with the ED combos- and the build looks to be a bit different than other combos......in the end for me- I didnt want to mess with something that "wasnt broken"...

I can't find any pictures of the back of the ED combos. How do they have the speaker cabinet open? Half back, 3/4 back something else?

I have a 112 combo sitting on top of a 112 3/4 open back cab. I use it this way at the house. If I play out (which is hardly ever anymore) I slap in the casters and roll that baby!

Latest posts

Back