early chrome DR on ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone explain to me the term Pre500/Post500? I'm assuming it has to do with the serial number. By looking at the s/n R-001109, I can assume this would be post500, right? :?

Yes. The pre500 was a basic way to distinguish between early and later revisions. There were a couple revisions that were produced during the pre500 era. These also had different transformers than later models thus making a slightly different sound. The post500 were the rest of the 2 ch. amps. Recently it was found that a poster here has 503 that has the pre500 configuration so the pre500/post500 distinction has actually moved to 503 for now.

Thanks fellow members. Will definitely check out some of the other posts. I do think the price of the one on EBAY is a little pricey, what do you guys think?

Hey all, I scored that one ! I've wanted a chrome chassis/black diamond for a while now ! She is pretty.. and pricey smicey...it looks sweet !
+ the serial loop !!!

I have my 97 DR up for grabs in the classifieds as I need to sell her to buy my new one ! :D

If anyone is interested, price is very negotiable.

Thanks
\t/\m/ Carlos

Latest posts

Back