e-mailing Mesa???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G.I.G.

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever e-mailed anyone at Mesa/Boogie or know if it's possible to contact someone at MB via e-mail? It seems a little odd to me that they don't have a customer service e-mail address in this day and age. I'm sure there is a way to e-mail them but they don't post an e-mail address under the "Contact Us" section of their website.

I think it might be a preventive maintenance issue in that if the reps had to field e-mail all day then they would not have time to talk on the phone and give that great service we all know. I personally like the personal service and qualities of a phone call over an e-mail any day of the week. Besides when you are on the phone you can address anything that comes to mind and even get mor einformation than you thought to ask about.

i once sent an email...i'm oversea's ...i did wat they said talk to the guy i got it from and then he talk to the distubuter for me...still no answer but..about 4 months ago...

I've sent emails to mesa with success, but most of these were simply serial number inquiries. Most of my questions can be answered here or on hri.

I sent them a e-mail about 2 years ago about pulling the tubes on a Triple Recto so it's 100 watts and they were very helpful. They sent pictures and everything! Excellent customer service! I'm sorry that I don't know what that e-mail address was or who helped me.

+Mike+

phantomlord2oo said:
I sent them a e-mail about 2 years ago about pulling the tubes on a Triple Recto so it's 100 watts and they were very helpful. They sent pictures and everything! .

+Mike+

You can do this? I didn't think you could with a Triple Recto?!? Please clarify the answer that you recieved when you emailed them, if ya can! Thanks bud.

**don't mean to hijack the thread or anything**

-AJH

well basically... all the power tubes are in pairs. the outer pair, inner pair and the other pair. just take one of the pairs out and there ya go.

+Mike+

phantomlord2oo said:
well basically... all the power tubes are in pairs. the outer pair, inner pair and the other pair. just take one of the pairs out and there ya go.

+Mike+

Do you have to remove a rectifier tube for every two power tubes you remove? Thanx again.

-AJH

Elpelotero said:
mesa email is: [email protected]

the american flag on their contact page is a link. as smeagle would say, "tricksy!"

i also sent them an e-mail 2 months ago. they replied at once:

"Thanks for your interest in Mesa/Boogie! Please note that due to the volume of mail, faxes and phone calls we receive, we are unable to respond to Technical inquiries via E-Mail. For Technical support please phone the factory. Our business hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Thursday."

then i sent them a fax the next day but i never got a reply from them.
so i'm gonna send an e-mail to michael. thanks a lot for the address, prs1999!

MesaENGR412 said:
phantomlord2oo said:

+Mike+

Do you have to remove a rectifier tube for every two power tubes you remove? Thanx again.

-AJH

Yes, but only remove two power tubes and 1 rectifier tube. No more than that. :)

hmm..i guess they were busy then b/c the first time i ever emailed i used that one i gave and mtaylor responded to it. i guess it depends on the volume at the time.

prs1999 said:
Michael Taylor... good knowlege and all around Mesa guru.
[email protected]

i wrote to him 2 days ago. his answer was:

"Hello there,
Thank you for your e-mail. Please give me a call here at the factory-
it seems as though your inquiry will be better answered over the phone. I
can be reached at (707)778-6565 ext.332 Monday - Thursday 9-5 PST. (at this time, we do not offer e-mail tech support).
Thanks for your interest in MESA! "

so contacting mesa via email isnt working right now. sad.

Back