Dual Recto 3 channel control device/midi question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mak

Reaction score
Hi All

Recently picked up a Dual Rectifier 3 channel and I'm loving it. Especially with the Maxon OD808 in front.

That's when the problem occurred, overdriven clean sound! :( So I started looking at options...

Found a nice switch pedal on loopmasters but I'm told it doesn't work with the 3 channel DR... doh! And they don't do custom pedals atm...

Ended up looking at the voodoo labs audio switcher, which I think hits the spot - allows effects loops with analogue effect pedals and can change the channels on the rectifier at the same time. Is that right, will it work changing channels 1 and 3, and allow the channel 3 to run the overdrive but not channel 1?

I can't afford the ground control pro to drive it, does anyone know the limitations of the FCB1010 compared to the Ground Control PRO? Just wondering if I need to save up for it, or will the FCB1010 do the job?

Thanks!
midi-Noob

the FCB1010 is a great midi-controller for that price! you can upgrade the software by changing the EPROM to the UnO EPROM (around 15.- Euros) and with that you can do a real stompbox mode as well as you can do it with the GCP.

i used the FCB1010 for about 4 years without any problems, did only change to the rocktron all access because i needed more stompbox buttons.

the FCB1010 is also great for modifications. phantom power mod, remove pedals mod....

for the loop and switching options you can use an old rocktron patchmate as well or go one step further and buy a RJM Rack Gizmo or the older RG16.

There are several threads on this subject in the 'Effects' forum. Go and have a wee look at that.

Latest posts

Back