• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Rectifier Recording Pre for Sale SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esteso

Reaction score
Ok, I've got no use for this anymore so I've gotta let it go. Absolutely pristine. Low hours, non-smoking, racked for it's whole short life.

Ideal for laying down guitar ideas where noise has to be minimized. Sounds pretty good direct but much better if you pair it with a boogie power amp. With the correct power amp this turns into a full blown dual rectifier, the identical circuit to the original head.

I used it to lay down tracks in the middle of the night and then keep 'em or re-amp 'em if I wanted a different sound or the sound of a speaker in a room pushing volume.

$750 plus shipping. (this thing is pretty heavy and built like a tank)

I do business on eBay as esteso47 if you want to check my feedback. (100%) Hang on a sec while I figure out how to get some pics up!

Ok, here's a photobucket link;

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w138/esteso/?action=view&current=DRinrack.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3

Also would consider a trade for a small combo amp. Mesa Express or Randall.

Will add money to the deal to square it if necessary.

Bump for price drop. $750. Last one before headin' to the bay. Still open to trades for combo amps.

This baby's immaculate!

No thanks, maybe a combo amp but I'm really trying to finance a Ztar.

I'm really trying to avoid eBay if I can. C'mon guys, I need to finance a Ztar which is a lot more important to me right now but this is a great piece. Not just direct, which is useful. But put it in front of a power amp and it just screams.

Connecting the Live Outs to the Rectifier Stereo 2:100 power amp unleashes the sound of a true Dual Rectifier. Connecting it to the 2:90 Stereo amp will give you a smoother sound. It of course can be used effectively with any power amp.

Thanks

Yeah, I was a little bit vague in my last post but I really need to finance a Ztar, so no trades thanks.

Yep, still available. I haven't got back here for a while but I'm still interested in selling.

I'd ship it to the UK but you'd have to be responsible for filling out customs and paying duty and all that.

Cheers

Back