dual rec or mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamdesoto

Reaction score
whats the difference as far as tubes and tone? i play in an alternative type rock band but i play some bluesy stuff and some satch type stuff too. what do u think would work best for me? i've heard great stuff about both amps but i've only seen people playin dual rec's. im def interested in the mark IV too tho. any clips i can hear of a mark IV or anything?

adamdesoto said:
i play in an alternative type rock band but i play some bluesy stuff and some satch type stuff too. what do u think would work best for me?
Peavey JSX! :idea:

i tried the peavey and it was okay, but the design is so awful that i dont know if i could play it even if i was in love with it. sorry, satch.

I think for what you want to do, the MKIV would work better, maybe even the Stilletto Ace. Go try them at your local Mesa dealer and try them back to back, who knows? you may like the recto sound. Try to go somewhere where you can sit and try them for a few hours unmolested.

they didnt have a mark IV at my local GC. i tried the nomad and didnt really like it tho. never tried the mark IV

I would say Mark IV. Check out danyeo1's clips in the Rigs and Tones section. He has some Satch clips he made.

Back