downgraded my roadster for a used dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamdesoto

Reaction score
i saved myself 700 bux and downgraded to a used dual rec. any idea how i can tell what year its from?

cool. are they any bad years that i should have avoided? i'm pretty new to mesa and don't know much

jbird said:
Two or Three Channel?
Attatched Power Cord?
Saved $700 Bucks?
three channel
detachable power cord
i returned a roadster and the used dual only cost me 1270

Aha! Three channels' are from late Y2K on up, not much revisions going on since that time!

What did you not like about the Roadster ? I have a Single Rec and a Triple Channel Dual Rec and I am seriously considering getting the roadster . I would like to hear your take. Thank you!

not to steal any thunder from this post but

mine isnt in the top 500 made but it is

two chan
attached power cord.. but what does that mean? like are attached pc rectos better than the removable cord?

the two channels to most people (me included) are the best rectos out there.... when they went to 3 channels the tone got a little buzzy for my taste.... i think the roadster sounds a little more like the old 2 channels but nothing beats the tones from those 2 channels

Check out posts by Elpelotero, Boogiebabies, siggy14 and others that have done some in detail comparisons between the Recs..

Back