Don't you just love a compliment!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edward

Reaction score
I mean really, it doesn't happen to me often, which may tell you something about my playing :D

But for the last few times now, playing through my DC5, I gotten compliments on my tone ...notably the rich, sweet OD just filling the house! And this was from both my Strat and the LPC. This DC5 has long been my #1 go-to-live amp for over a decade, but man it's days like those that really makes one smile! Long live the DCs!! Clearly some of the most under-rated and under-valued amps on the planet ...yeah yeah, IMHO. :lol:

Edward

You know...I picked up my little DC-2 just to have a grab-n-go Mesa, because my Stiletto is just so freakin' heavy to move around :shock:...well, I basically play the crap outta this thing! It sounds great though my 2x12 Recto cab! It just really floors me sometimes how round and fluid it can get with any of my axes. It would be a real hard decision if I had to pick one of my Mesa's over the other 'cause I've been in total lust with my Ace ever since I got it....but this little DC-2 is sure hard to beat. :mrgreen:

Back