Does anyone know where I can buy a Mark 3

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morik

Reaction score
I live in Canada and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a Mark 3 for sale. Also, should I buy the combo amp or the head? If the head, what cabinet should I get to go with it?

Whereabouts in Canada? I ask as I'm starting to think I might be selling the green stripe long head (see my sig)... maybe... potentially... probably... :lol:

As for combo vs. head, I have both at the moment, and it depends on what you're using it for, how important portability is, which speaker is in the combo vs. which external cab for the head. In my case, I'm thinking of keeping the combo... only because I can still transplant it into a short headshell! :mrgreen:

As for choice of external cab, I've tried several and they all have pluses and minuses... need a 'more learned member' to chime in with their experiences... :wink:

Im currently running my blue stripe into two warhead cabs. (4x12 & 2x15). 4x12 has V30s in it and the 2x15 has Jaguars. The 2 15s definitely help the bottom end come out of the amp. Im sure them both being oversized cabs helps it breathe a little better but still keeps it tight enough for thrash.

Not mine but it's in the Great State of Maine, not too far from Canada for shipping, sweet price too

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2436927

Morik said:
I live in Canada and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a Mark 3 for sale. Also, should I buy the combo amp or the head? If the head, what cabinet should I get to go with it?

Where are you in Canada? I might be convinced to part with my purple stripe (which was modded by Mike B. to use pentode on the outer sockets.)

Cab choice depends totally on what kind of music you're playing...

Latest posts

Back