Does anyone know the purpose of 2 TRS Plugs under my chassie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyeJones

Reaction score
I have a Mark II b chassie head, that was upgraded to a Mark IIC+.

On the front is the TRS for the Channel changing footswitch, but there is no TRS for the ON/OFF of the Reverb & EQ on the back.

I have 2 unused TRS under the chassie and what looks to be a coaxial type connector (not including the 2 connections to my reverb tank).

Does anyone know what these TRS do?

(I can send pics, but I have not been able to post them here)

Thank you for your help.

1/4 standard for pre-amp out
1/4 TRS for Rev/GEQ switching.

Don't mix them up! They're shown in the manual on the page with the tubes displayed. You need to study over the picture to see the reference to them.

I put a short patch cable together on mine for the REV/GEQ jack to save the effort of trying to get anything plugged in ever again. I can now access the pedal switch from the end of my patch cable. It has a female end.

Welcome to our Boogie Forum as well :) I see you are new here. Welcome again.

Thank you!

One more question: I read in the manual that you can use a volume pedal connected with a single line to the Preamp Out to control the Master 1.

Has anyone done that? Who well does it work?

Thanks again!

TyeJones said:
Thank you!

One more question: I read in the manual that you can use a volume pedal connected with a single line to the Preamp Out to control the Master 1.

Has anyone done that? Who well does it work?

Thanks again!

Nope! I don't use the pedal there. I do use one in the front because I also use a Roland GR1 guitar synth.

....and I'm gunna start you out right / put the darn manual down and get to playing that C+ !

Congratulations on one of the best amps there is. Do you have some details for us about it???
Have you read the C+ for dummies thread! (written for me too) It is a goldmine.
I wish you well, enjoy that fantastic amp :!:

Latest posts

Back