Does any European here have a Mesa Mark IIC+?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ytse_jam said:
Friedmett said:
I got a Quad pre amp here in Denmark. It does the job but if the money for a MK2C+ 100 watt head with eq turns up it will be an amp to get.

I haven't seen any in Denmark in either heads or combos.
you should find out if Metallica accidentally left one there back in '86 :wink:

Flemming Rasmussen told me that on the .. And justice for all Album they used MKII C+ Coliseum / MKIIC+ coliseum slave out into a Strategy 400 a quad preamp on strategy 400. ADA MP1 for solos. 4x12 EVM12L.

maybe your Quad was owned by.....
8) 8) 8)

this pretty much sums up what they used over the years ...

http://www.freewebs.com/montyjay/jamesamps.html
http://www.freewebs.com/montyjay/kirkamps.html

... and switzerland contributes:

as for MKIIC+'s ...

MKIIC+, coliseum, SimulClass, EQ, limit, reverb, hardwood
MKIIC+, combo, SimulClass, EQ, reverb, voltage selector, hardwood
MKIIC+, combo, 100/60, EQ, reverb, voltage selector, hardwood
MKIIC+, combo, 60, EQ, reverb, voltage selector, white tolex

as for other boogies ...

MKI, full stack (3 pieces), 100/60, EQ, reverb, hardwood
MKIIA, head, 100/60, EQ, reverb, voltage selector, black tolex
MKIII, head, SimulClass, reverb, black tolex, no markings
DR, head, rev C, black leather, silver / blackface
DR, head, rev C, black leather, black / silverface
Stiletto Deuce half stack, custom blue sparkle

:D

bigmouth said:
this pretty much sums up what they used over the years ...

http://www.freewebs.com/montyjay/jamesamps.html
http://www.freewebs.com/montyjay/kirkamps.html

... and switzerland contributes:

as for MKIIC+'s ...

MKIIC+, coliseum, SimulClass, EQ, limit, reverb, hardwood
MKIIC+, combo, SimulClass, EQ, reverb, voltage selector, hardwood
MKIIC+, combo, 100/60, EQ, reverb, voltage selector, hardwood
MKIIC+, combo, 60, EQ, reverb, voltage selector, white tolex

as for other boogies ...

MKI, full stack (3 pieces), 100/60, EQ, reverb, hardwood
MKIIA, head, 100/60, EQ, reverb, voltage selector, black tolex
MKIII, head, SimulClass, reverb, black tolex, no markings
DR, head, rev C, black leather, silver / blackface
DR, head, rev C, black leather, black / silverface
Stiletto Deuce half stack, custom blue sparkle

:D

Hey dude you own all this stuff???

:shock: :shock: :shock:

my hobby room ...

HPIM0968.jpg

HPIM0966.jpg

HPIM0965.jpg

HPIM0962.jpg

... took over 20 years to build ... :D

You're the first on this board to put PsychoDave to shame. MOTHER OF GOD! There's absolutely no way I could watch TV in that room. I have to keep my guitars out of my line of sight when I watch TV.

Come on Rob, How about a few Strat Head Jacksons for me to drool over.
You can already retire on No. 7, the Heineken and the Firebirds.'

I'm specing out a new Suhr. Basswood with Quilt maple top, Brazilian board with Jumbo's and the 1055 or Floyd bridge. I thinking Alrdich pickups with a H/S/H with a SSV in the middle.[/quote]

hey ... you remember my old website ... :D . I've actually been reducing on the jacksons / charvels and adding on the pensa-suhrs / suhrs / boogies and completing the pedals lately, so to me its more balanced now (the suhr carved tops are in a different room).

david, that is a killer collection you have there as well ! incredible ! venician palace versus small swiss housing space ... :D . do you have all amps ready to play or do you need to unplug everytime ? I'm still trying to find some sort of amp switch box, where you can come with 8 heads to 1 4x12. not to change while playing, but just not to have to unplug the amp cord everytime.

ed, those suhr specs sound cool ! are you planning to go with a floyd ? recessed or unrecessed ? you know that you can still get the old pensa-suhr head (versus the suhr head) if you go for the MK model with full binding ? also if you need advice on a dealer ...

bigmouth said:
hey ... you remember my old website ... :D . I've actually been reducing on the jacksons / charvels and adding on the pensa-suhrs / suhrs / boogies and completing the pedals lately, so to me its more balanced now (the suhr carved tops are in a different room).

So if i need a Suhr i take my car, drive across north Italy till Switzerland!!
I Need a Suhr Mahogany maple top, 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard on maple neck and Floyd. If Possible trans/black :D

bigmouth said:
david, that is a killer collection you have there as well ! incredible ! venician palace versus small swiss housing space ... :D . do you have all amps ready to play or do you need to unplug everytime ? I'm still trying to find some sort of amp switch box, where you can come with 8 heads to 1 4x12. not to change while playing, but just not to have to unplug the amp cord everytime.

:) Small Switzerland It's fantastic! In italy we said that into the small cask wine is good!!
Unfortunately not all of this stuff it's mine. we are just 3 guys. I don't collect Marshall stuff.. I m a Boogie Soldier!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Do you Know the MarcoBrunetti "Matrix"?? www.brunetti.it

http://www.brunetti.it/manuals/MATRMANING1%20.pdf

it's a professional rack swithching system, but maybe doesnt works with 8 heads but i think Marco can customize the unit for you. ceck it out :wink:

merendina said:
devilrob1979 said:
Venice? All of that stuff floated there?

Venice is not composed only by islands and sea.
The surrounding countryside is teeming with mosquitoes and amplifiers

:D :D

Do you use the same pigs that're used to sniff out truffles to sniff out all of those amps and guitars? I feel so inadequate with my five guitars, Mark IV, 1x12 and 2x12.

devilrob1979 said:
merendina said:
devilrob1979 said:
Venice? All of that stuff floated there?

Venice is not composed only by islands and sea.
The surrounding countryside is teeming with mosquitoes and amplifiers

:D :D

Do you use the same pigs that're used to sniff out truffles to sniff out all of those amps and guitars? I feel so inadequate with my five guitars, Mark IV, 1x12 and 2x12.

:D :D :D

Rob, It's not important what you see outside but what you feel inside and your heart is Boogie! :) :)

Friedmett said:
I got a Quad pre amp here in Denmark. It does the job but if the money for a MK2C+ 100 watt head with eq turns up it will be an amp to get.

I haven't seen any in Denmark in either heads or combos.

I live in a small town called Lillestrøm, just outside Oslo. :D

congrats & welcome ! did you get it from larry ? are you also member of the JGP ? seems half of finland is member there ... :D

Latest posts

Back