Does any European here have a Mesa Mark IIC+?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey ... yep, its like 15 minutes away from home ... one of the best clubs in switzerland to go to ! if you make it there we absolutely have to hook up !!!

that is their link:
http://www.z-7.ch/

bigmouth said:
hey ... yep, its like 15 minutes away from home ... one of the best clubs in switzerland to go to ! if you make it there we absolutely have to hook up !!!

that is their link:

I Really Hope.
Me and my band, are fighting for to be the opener to the SimphonyX's European Tour, but. to much record labels are interested to place their bands on the venues..

money.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

merendina said:
bigmouth said:

that is their link:

I Really Hope.
Me and my band, are fighting for to be the opener to the SimphonyX's European Tour, but. to much record labels are interested to place their bands on the venues..

money.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It would feel so strange to see you with all those MkC+'s followed by Romeo with his Line6 head 8)
however, good luck, hope you'll have success with your "fight"!

Hello Everyone European MKIIC+ owners!

Today arrived MKIIC+ combo (thank's Sunday punch).
It's fully loaded. The overseas traveling was dangerous trip and boogie get some damage, even it was packeted superiorway two different boxes. I think that every non EU-shipments gets very serious in FINLAND CUSTOMS. 2/5 items have been damaged in some way :?
Now it fixed and tomorrow first soundcheck. My two years seeking is now ended:) what next? Maybe a practising to play :D

Photos on how packet was "crushed" and front grill was removed on backward. I was lucky that Speaker and reverbunit was ok. condition. Maybe a little more on backward and Reverb is gone trough EV
http://maxillaris.tripod.com/mesa_mkiic/index.album/surprise?i=4 :s

The cab looked like it was broken apart - that's very unfortunate, but I'm glad you had it fixed. Was any of the metal chassis/internals damaged too?

I've bought many an amp/cab/guitar from the US and have had the good luck of not having any serious damage. Some people wrongly think that some carriers are better than others (UPS>DHL etc). The truth is you can never be sure and they're all the same, despite not having had any problems with couriers, I still pay the extra for insurance. I've seen DHL and FedEx drivers handle boxes very roughly, they were throwing them around, glad it wasn't mine.

Was any of the metal chassis/internals damaged too?

Nope, the chassis was different box and it was not damaged at all:)

so ... MKIIC+ number 5 has landed. the canadian elk skinner ... :twisted:

HPIM0979.jpg

now this is a no options monster. no EQ, no reverb, no woody, just 60 watts and canadian. and rips through a closed back 4 x 12. going through a US Coliseum, EU SimulClass, EU 60/100, EU 60 and canadian 60 I just think again that the 60's sound more "straightforward" somehow.

safe trip although the box had some tears. uff !

I am an "oriundo". Does the "jus sanguinis" apply as well or is it only "jus solis" accepted here?

I am in the US and my IIC+ is here in the Republic of Texas... but the blood that boils when the amp sounds is European.

Imbuya/wicker combo with EV12L, 60/100W, export tranny, rev, EQ and matching Thiele with EVL12.
I am probably going to change the combo speaker with an Eminence 150W.

Saluti a tutti
Daniel

woah ... that sounds like a killer setup. any pics ? actually the blood that boils when my amps sound is US, but I live here in switzerland, so ... :D

Those amounts of gear are beyond absurd. It is almost beyond my understanding and comprehension. I sincerely tip my hat to you guys with those rigs. I wouldn't even know what to do with that.

bigmouth said:
yihaa !

:twisted:

:shock: Woah slow down!! Sooner or later all IICs are going to end up in your hands :D

My brother lives in Basel, I would NEVER have imagined in my wildest dreams that so many of these amps would be owned by one person in Basel!!

Would that be an Iron Maiden "Killers" poster behind the television? It takes me back to my "metal" days. :D Where are the Nu-Metal equals of the expressive bass players such as Steve Harris or Geezer Butler? Give me something besides a double track of the rhythm guitar, PLEASE. :shock:

JOEY B. said:
Would that be an Iron Maiden "Killers" poster behind the television? It takes me back to my "metal" days. :D Where are the Nu-Metal equals of the expressive bass players such as Steve Harris or Geezer Butler? Give me something besides a double track of the rhythm guitar, PLEASE. :shock:

Ryan Martinie. LD50. Enough said.

hey ... it actually appears the canadian elk-skinner sold over the weekend, so back to the same number ... :D . yep, of course that is eddie ... first saw them in 1980 opening up for KISS and ran to the record store daily until IRON MAIDEN finally was for sale (they did not have the soundhouse tapes in switzerland). back then that really was a new dimension of music ... :D.

Latest posts

Back