DIY amps

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRazMeister

Reaction score
This guy is living my dream....building amps and playing guitar...and doing both pretty well. And unless I'm mistaken, he's friends with the "Diezel" guy. 8) Olaf is a decent guitarist who loves the old Gary Moore/Thin Lizzy sound and tailors the amp to the classic Marshall/Soldano sound from what I can tell..

Harmony-Central link
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1259141

Dang Raz, it's a rare ocassion that I actually listen to a song and then save it to my hard drive to listen to again later..... The song he played with that amp and the tone he got was perfect for that song, it was very well played (whoever it was). Thanks for the link man!!

The cool part is that if he wants something different in his tone, he doesn't post questions about tubes, speakers, pickups, location of the amp in relation to the polar axis (that didn't work for me :lol: ), etc He just changes the amp....
I clicked on his link and he's a lot more involved with amp making than I thought and it looks like we'll be seeing a product in the near future.

tele_jas said:
Dang Raz, it's a rare ocassion that I actually listen to a song and then save it to my hard drive to listen to again later..... The song he played with that amp and the tone he got was perfect for that song, it was very well played (whoever it was). Thanks for the link man!!

Back