discount code or info for cheaper price for kinman pickups??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIG4FUN

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.kinman.com/index.php

I am about to pull the trigger on a set of Woodstock pups for one of my Stratocasters.

I saw a thread when searching google that said they had a 25% off sale in June!!!

Gosh I could sure appreciate a discount of some sort now. I did sign up to be a registered member in hopes they woudl send me a promo code or something but nada.

I appreciate ideas.

gig

I received an email from Kinman Oct 23 saying prices were 15% cheaper through Christmas. I paid full price for a set of MK II's with an HX 85 in the bridge with the K9 switching system sometime ago, and still think it was worth every penny. These are the best pickups I have ever found.

Good Luck
Mike

mefgames said:
I received an email from Kinman Oct 23 saying prices were 15% cheaper through Christmas. I paid full price for a set of MK II's with an HX 85 in the bridge with the K9 switching system sometime ago, and still think it was worth every penny. These are the best pickups I have ever found.

Good Luck
Mike

thank you Mike...

So then, would you say the prices they have listed on their site are reflecting the 15%?

I am sure curious what they say to my beggin' email! (feeling shameful!)

Back