Difference between new Lonestar and older versions???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stchris

Reaction score
Besides the 10 watt addition, is there any sonic difference between the new Lonestar and the older models? I've heard they changed/improved channel 2???

I've never heard that before..... I have the later version with the 10w setting but having never heard the older version I couldn't say if there was a difference. The 10w setting never gets used on my amp though, I always run both channels at 50w.

Yeah, it might have been a rumor about that channel two improvement...thanks for you input on this.

Hi,

Just as a note.. when reading about the reader mod 2 ( jumper mod ), I noticed one one of the noted results was that the tone stack when all dialed 'off' filtered the volume to zero... my 07 LSC mk 2 does this as standard !!! ?? .... interested to hear any input from others ?

Paul

Most Boogies are based on Fender designs, which means the signal hits the tone controls before the first pre-amp tube. So, when the controls are at zero, there's no sound. Typical and standard. Do not be afraid.

Back