• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Diezel VH4 for Mark IV, V, RKII, Lonestar Special + cash

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mraajr

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just got this in a trade and as expected I am going to keep my Herbert. I really am not quite sure why I got it but I had 2 Herberts and had a buddy here that wanted another Herbert (Mizati20). So up for sale and possibly trade is a mint (yes mint) condition 2007 Diezel VH4. According to Kit the tubes are only a couple months old and are Winged C (=C=) 6550s. I actually took them out to try in the Herbert and they are massive in either amp. I really do not know what else to say. I would sell for $3200 Shipped/PPgift or trade for something cool. I have tons of references between HC, TGP and RT. Please PM an questions or offers I will get some pictures but Mizati20 (Kit) and myself can both vouch of the minty freshness of this amp. Trades will include Gibson Historic and other Custom Shop guitars, Mark IIC+, Mark IV, Mark V, Road King II, Lonestar special all plus cash on your end depending on the amp. Thanks

P1010019.jpg

P1010021.jpg

Latest posts

Back