• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DIezel or PRS wanted.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbsens03

Reaction score
I'd love to get my hands on a Diezel Hagen, Herbert, or VH4 half stack, or a PRS CU22/24.
I'm willing to swap one of these guitars and an Orange half stack for a Diezel head and Diezel cab, or both of the guitars for a nice PRS. If you'd be interested that would be awesome. Stuff is also for available to buy.
If you'd be willing to do a straight swap amp for amp. That would be most excellent, as I do enjoy my guitars immensely.
I'd like to keep this local. I'm in Southern California.
First I've got an Orange Rockerverb halfstack. This is the MKII version. 100w. This is really an amazing sounding amp. It sounds good at low volumes but really shines the louder it gets. I also really like the clean tones and reverb. I'm the original owner. Comes with footswitch.
Asking $3000. This set up runs $3500 before tax brand new. It is in excellent condition.
orangerockerverb.jpg

Here is my '04 Gibson Explore. In great shape. Sounds freaking incredible. Asking $1100
explorerfront.jpg

explorerback.jpg

I also have a white '01 Gibson flying V signed by James Hetfield. Asking $1100. This one is also in great shape. 2 small dings. No cracks or breaks. Also includes ohsc, strap and strap locks.
v1.jpg

v14.jpg

v7.jpg

v4.jpg

v6.jpg

v19.jpg

I might be interested in some trades so that I can downsize and still play guitar. Maybe like a smaller amp or less expensive amp and guitar or two. But I do need cash. Hit me up.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back