• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delete

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked for one of these used for awhile and only found one that went for $590. These things are so awesome and relatively new, finding used ones for decent price is difficult.

Call www.sweetwater.com, they will often sell items for less than the advertised price if you ask.

I bought mine new and it's pretty awesome. Ground loop problems due to bad cables and other things are pretty common problems that I ran into setting it up, but the owner of RJM will get right on the phone with you and walk you through everything if you need help.

good luck dude, i hope you find one

also check ebay for b stocks. I got mine for $425 for a unit that had rack rash which you can't see unless its out of the rack (and its not much rash at all). Ron also stands 100% behind his products has been known to repair/replace all units, even b-stocks.

paintballnsk said:
I looked for one of these used for awhile and only found one that went for $590. These things are so awesome and relatively new, finding used ones for decent price is difficult.

Call http://www.sweetwater.com, they will often sell items for less than the advertised price if you ask.

I bought mine new and it's pretty awesome. Ground loop problems due to bad cables and other things are pretty common problems that I ran into setting it up, but the owner of RJM will get right on the phone with you and walk you through everything if you need help.

good luck dude, i hope you find one
does this go for any and all rjm products sweetwater offers? and does it have to be done by phone only, or is there a special email you can request a quote from?

Latest posts

Back