• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DELETE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charndt

Reaction score
I'm basically redoing my whole rig and starting from scratch. Although I have just set it all up and love it, it is just too big of a setup for my purposes. Local pickup is an option of course. I'm in Rochester, MN. Shipping not included in prices, but they all are negotiable!

I'm willing to do a package deal sort of thing for buying multiple things as well.

I have 9.5 feet of bulk Mogami cable. I bought it for $.73 a foot, so I'd sell this for $6.00.

Patch cables:
All cables have Neutrik right angle connectors, but there is Mogami cable in some and Canare in others.

Mogami:
4 x black 7" (each @ $12)

Canare:
1 x red 22" @ $25
1 x red 6" @ $12
1 x blue 5" @ $12
1 x red 18" @ $22
1 x black 17" @ $21
1 x blue 23" @ $25
1 x red 16.5" @ $21
3 x blue 14.5" (each @ $19)
3 x yellow 1" (each @ $9)
1 x yellow .5" @ $8
1 x black 3" @ $10
1 x black 1" @ $9
1 x red 12" @ $17

All of these cables were cut and soldered by me and another forum member. We bought the cable and connectors from redco audio, and all of these prices are a little cheaper than the raw material cost and do not factor in labor (which is fine by me, I just want to get rid of all these cables!)

TC Electronic G major--SOLD
Works perfectly, In pristine cosmetic condition. All knobs and buttons, as well as the screen are in perfect condition. I have many cables (mogami and canare cable, neutrik connectors) I can throw in. Price: $225.

IMG_1668.jpg

Voodoo Lab GCX--SOLD
In excellent condition; works perfectly. I have many cables (mogami and canare cable, neutrik connectors) I can throw in. Price: $300.

Seismic Audio 10 space rack case
10 space rack case in great condition. Price: $100.

Middle Atlantic Sliding pedal shelf
A 1 space pedal drawer that can lock in or out. Very sturdy; already lined with velcro. Price: $80.

3 Space Rack drawer--SOLD
A 3 space rack drawer that can be locked. Some scratches/blemishes, but in good working condition. Price: $100.

Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus--SOLD
In perfect condition. Awesome unit; includes all included power cables. Price: $150.

Zakk Wylde overdrive pedal
Just got this a couple of days ago actually :lol: It was exactly what I was looking for to boost the mark IV's lead channel. Price: $50.
IMG_1678.jpg

Dunlop 535q wah--SOLD
In good condition. Many, many sounds within this thing. Price: $75.

More pictures:

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/charndt_album/Stuff%20for%20sale/?start=all

I can post more pictures if needed, and again, prices are negotiable!

Thanks!

Just like to point out that these prices are not set in stone!

Edit: G major lowered to $275 shipped.

Lowered G major to $225.

EDIT: G major and 3 space rack drawer are sold.

Latest posts

Back