Delayed?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matterra

Reaction score
Gah, I called Guitar Center, and asked about my Mark IV, and when they thought it was going to come.

Well, last time I checked in, about three weeks ago, they said "No later than August 1st". Now they are saying the Sixteenth of August...

I'm pretty much ready to take back my cab, get all my money back, and get a different amp. Possibly Splawn, VHT, or ENGL (different voicing, I know, but I still dig them).

They said that they'd call back tomorrow, to have a confirmed date.

****. After looking at other amps in frustration, I realized how much *** the Mark IV kicks.

: |

**** the wait.

save some of that patience for when you have to figure out how to dial the thing!

it's seriously only a couple of weeks. It'll be here before you know it. Mark4's are in high demand now.

"That which is worth having is worth waiting for" Hopefully Mesa will not start having their amps built in china to keep up with demand. Guitarists have been waiting up to six months to have mesa BUILD them the best amp you can get since the beginning. Remember: Randall and then Randall and Mike made the early Boogies one at a time.

When was your Mark IV put on order? Just wondering, because I just put one on order on July 7th. Just seeing how long the wait was or I guess will be for you. Already the wait is killing me.

Back