• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC-5 FOR SALE BUT PREFER TRADE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry65

Reaction score
hi folks, new to the board, dc-5 1x12 combo with brand new set of boogie tubes(less than 5 hours), also just had routine service when tubes were put in just to clean all pots and give general lookover, sounds killer, great shape cosmetically as well, no footswitch, looking for older 50 watt marshall (jmp,jcm 800,plexi), don't really care about cosmetics as long as it rocks, i can be creative to do a deal, have lots o great stuff for trade, otherwise $700. firm + shipping, great ebay ref's, will send pics on request, thanks and god bless you all

could be converted, couldn't it? i've heard of guys doing it, probably a major pain in the rectimus maximus though, were you thinking trade?

Oh I know it can be converted

Mesa002.jpg

I've converted it to more than a few Mesa's...as well as other lesser quality brands LOL.
I just don't want to deal with or pay for a combo cab I'm not going to want or need the cab/speaker from.
I was not thinking trade, just purchase, in fact this would be replacing a DC-5 I stupidly(is that even a word) sold a few years ago.
only thing I would consider getting rid of is my marshall jmp-1 and 9200 poweramp....but that would be a losing proposition for me big time...plus it's nice to have around for recording purposes (hence why I have never sold it).

Latest posts

Back