• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC-5-Fair Price for a DC-5 Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cb101

Reaction score
I just picked up a Mark IV to go along with my Lonestar and DC-5 and am thinkng about selling the DC-5 head. The original owner converted his combo to a head with a Mesa head shell and even added his own reverb cover. Did a nice job. Head is in beautiful condition. According to the serial number Chris at Mesa told me this was one of the last built, 1999 or so. If I went to the "bay" with it, what do you think would be a fair asking price? I'm thinking around 675.00 or so plus shipping. Does that sound about right. I tried to attach images but can't figure out how. If there is anyone on the board who is interested, please let me know.

Thank you for the opinion. If someone here on the forum is interested, I would be happy to email some images. It currently has "Winged C's" in the power section but I would include the 430's it came with.

Latest posts

Back