• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC 5 combo for sale, Portland OR SOLD SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don diego

Reaction score
I just joined here a week ago. I have a dc5 combo for sale with both footswitches. I recieved it from the Mesa boogie artist program back in 1999. I believe it is older than that as the writing on the box said"old style". It is a great 50 watt combo..This amp was retubed a few weeks ago(12ax7's) and the 6l6's have maybe 10 to 15 hours on them. I know if you are looking at this you know exactly what the amp is about , it is in pristine condition, Im in Portland OR JP is my name.Id like to get 700 out of it but , make me an offer, no lowballers. Im new here but not new to shipping and recieving instruments, usually of the 4000 to 6000 dollar acoustic kind. I am Don Diego on the Collings guitar forum check out how active I am there. I do not have time to scam you or be scammed.The amp cost me nothing, if someone knows a fair price let me know. You pay for shipping and Ill ship it, Ill pay to pack it correct for you.
I have a pic but dont see a attatchment tool, Help?

Sign up at photobucket.com, upload pic, and copy/paste link here using IMG tags.

Good luck with the sale! And welcome to the forums! 8)

Latest posts

Back