DC-3 footswitch questions- plus eq probs wanna roll my own

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy1960

Reaction score
I have recently acquired a older style DC-3 that came without the reverb/eq switch. If I lived in the US I'd just order one up but I find when I order anything from the states by the time international shipping and customs/taxes are applied the price on a sub 100 dollar item is often double. Sooooooo, can anyone tell me if there is anything special about the footswitch for an OLD style DC-3 combo that would be great as I have lots of parts to make a pedal.

2nd problem is that the middle band of the 5 band eq does not do anything. Not a deal breaker but an annoyance. Is this a common problem? The circuit looks simple but are the discrete parts easily available.

Finally a request to whomever oversees the board. Is there any way the search term "DC-3" can not be ignored in the search engine.

Many thanks,

It took me thirty years but I can finally say I own a mesa boogie!

Brian

Hey Brian-I have a similar EQ problem I just have to figure out how to remove the eq board and check it out.My amp came with a peavy 2 button footswitch and it works fine.My amp appears to be the later Rev.B model (No rotary eq control on the back) yours may be different.Look around I believe I saw a post on this forum somewhere.

http://www.forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=38292

You'd want to make yours look like the footswitch on the right.

Latest posts

Back