• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC-10 Head for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paintballnsk

Reaction score
DC-10 Head for sale. It has had a recent retube with Groove 6L6's, and Tungsol 12AX7's. Everthing on it is in amazing condition. It has always been taken care of, only gigged ONCE, and always been under a leather cover.

Footswitch is a little worn as expected. This is the DC-10 model with the steel toggles. I don't know what the difference is between this one and the other ones other than this one does not have the 60w cutoff switch.

This is a very mean sounding amp. It's also the loudest 100w amp I've ever heard. I stacked it next to marshalls and carvins and it made them sound like little toys :). And it's a "good" loud. You can easily set it above the drums, cut through the mix, and not bleed out the ears from annoying frequencies you don't want as other amps do at high volumes.

I had a hard time finding a DC-10, and I hate to let it go. If you know anything about these amps, they're getting harder and harder to find.

Transaction will be through either paypal or ebay+paypal.
Buyer pays exact shipping (I paid about $70 from California).
Asking $900 + shipping or best offer.
email me [email protected] titled "DC-10"

Thanks,
NSK

Back