Dating my Boogie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

es336td

Reaction score
I recently acquired an SOB 100 watt head... is there any place out there that I can find out when it was made? Thanx.

SOB_100_Watt_Front.jpg

SOB_100_Watt_Back.jpg
[/img]

LOL - I looked into this thread thinking it would give some clever account of "getting to know" your amplifier, not finding out the date it was made. In a sense, I have dated several Boogies.

metal190 said:
LOL - I looked into this thread thinking it would give some clever account of "getting to know" your amplifier, not finding out the date it was made. In a sense, I have dated several Boogies.

As have I! :D

Same here, in another post someone asked "How to Date a MESA Boogie" so I recommend bring flower, take out to dinner.

Then I asked "Do you plan to first base on the first date?"
The poster answered: "Well she allow me to check out her chassis." :shock:

An SOB is a discontinue mid 80s[?] amplifier. But I thought they were really cool where you just step on the footswitch and it kicks in another preamp gain tube.

You could always do what I did and just come home with it. Your ol' lady will flip and you will be spending much time with it. I ended up getting to sleep with my MarkIV for a while because she was pissed.

My wife and I have an open marriage... she brought home a beautiful Thiele with soft black skin... and a nice bottom end ;) She can be a bit loud though!

Latest posts

Back