Custom finish Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtherealWidow

Reaction score
Anyone shell out the extra cash for one? Can you even order one yet? Anyone thinking about getting one? I think when I decide to get one I'll get a light brown finish with a wicker grill possibly. Make it look like one of the older Marks. Dunno.

I ordered a bubinga head with wicker grill early March. Still waiting.

al-az said:
I ordered a bubinga head with wicker grill early March. Still waiting.
Oh my God. That's going to be beautiful. I wanted to get Imbuya with a wicker grill but the Imbuya alone was like $550 or something. Holy ****. I think I'll just get Sandalwood leather with wicker.

I ordered a bubinga combo with the wicker grill in early March. I'm supposed to have it within two weeks. We'll see.

Yeah you dudes are completely nuts. I'm not even getting Sandalwood leather. I'll just go with Wine Taurus Vinyl. I think it's silly to get a finish on the head that costs more than the cab I'm going to be using.

Call me crazy, but I like the standard black taurus vinyl... it's fashionable for all seasons.... did I just say that?! :?

MusicManJP6 said:
Call me crazy, but I like the standard black taurus vinyl... it's fashionable for all seasons.... did I just say that?! :?
Yeah. Black goes with all my dresses. It's so chic too.

Anyone shell out the extra cash for one? Can you even order one yet? Anyone thinking about getting one?
I did. You can order them, for basic black/black it was 299. Any changes ,tolex color,grill cloth is an extra charge. I an not positive but think it was 179 to upgrade colors then you get any color combination you want.The leather or figured wood and embossed leather is quite a bit more. I ordered bone crockodile with tan grill/handle/corners. I was very expensive but what the hell. I like to have stuff I don't see every time I go to guitar center to buy strings.

I got a head done in Blue Bronco Vinyl with black leather corners, black leather handle, a black mesh grille and silver piping...It was actually a NAMM special for the dealer who I bought the amp from and he gave it to me FREE!...I know it's not a fancy wood or anything, but it was FREE! :D...I personally love the embossed leather stuff, truly stunning.

markfive1.jpg

Mine.

Latest posts

Back