Custom 1x12 Extension Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler_89vision

Reaction score
Hi there I have an old special edition Mark III that was made with birds eye maple and wicker front...I would like to have a 1x12 custom extension cab built for it in the same type of birds eye maple, the only problem is, is that Boogies prices are outragous for a custom build like $1200 for open ended and over $1300 for closed end...maybe thats just the going rate but that sounds crazy to me for a 1x12 cab that constist of a $128 speaker some jacks and some wood...I was surfing the net one time and found a site or something that worked with building custom Boogie extension cabs so I was wondering if anyone on here knows that site, or really anywhere I can have an extension cab built at a reasonable price...anyone?

Thanks

Try to contact GTS. his woodsheeding skills are awesome and he already had build some ext cabs. shoot him a pm, maybe he can help ya. good luck! 8)

If you haven't found anyone, I am having one built right now and the work looks excellent. Probably about half of what Mesa charges. You'll have to supply the speaker. I'd be glad to put ya'll in touch if you need it still.

Here's a possibile lead from ebay:

Hardwood/Wicker Speaker Cabinet For Mesa Boogie Amp (#190273785486)

This one's not maple, but the seller shows photos of a variety of custom cabs, so he might be able to help. Seems a little pricey to me, but less than the prices you mentioned.

-Mark

Latest posts

Back