Current Production Celestion Speakers

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prs1999 said:
you get your levant and grill cloth etc. from mojo supply?
Between the levant, grille cloth, jack plate, castors, rubber feet, mounting hardware and leather corners I think went to about 5 different places. Ebay, Jam4audio, Allparts and Parts express being the ones I can remember. I haven't checked out Mojo supply but I will now.

Mojo has a big selection for the do-it yourselfer. Plus there unloaded cabs are ranked pretty high,soundwise and building design. If you go on e-bay,amplifiers,then type "4x12" in the search bar,theres a place in N. Carolina that sells Mojo unloaded cabs for like $350.00.

slayer said:
My problem with them being made in China now is the price is still the same, so Celestion just makes a ton more money on them. If they are made in China now, why hasn`t the prices dropped? Greed. I won`t buy them anymore. I will buy the older ones or Emminence. Jack.
Good question. Me too like Eminence's Private Jack or Gorvoner, or Alnico Red Fang.

Guitarzan said:
I just wish Celestion would start making the "Sidewinder" speaker again. bastards.
Really? GH100 something or rather? I think I have one.

Guitarzan said:
The S12-150 "Sidewinder" was a 150W killer sounding speaker!
CelestionSidewinder.jpg

But this one does not have the "rattlesnake" emblem.

Back