• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Creation Audio Labs MK.4.23 Clean Booster!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my MK.4.23! - It's the only boost I've been happy with. Are you making pedals like this one? If these are what you're into I'd be interested in finding out more about the pedals you are building...

No, not even close to the MK 2.3! The Creative has a little secret black box inside of it. Mine is just a standard circuit board. It's just an old MXR Micro Amp based circuit with upgraded parts and some tweaks and a true bypass. It colors the tone when switched in but in a way I like very much!

I have completed a personal mission to build everything in my signal chain (except the Tele!). I have wired my own pickup configuration (Single Humbucker, push pull coil tap), built all my own cables (Gepco GLC-20 with Neutrik connectors), built the booster pedal (thanks to Pedal Parts Plus and General Guitar Gadgets), and finally my own Plexi/JCM hybrid head (Ceriatone with Mods). It all sounds awesome!!!

It sounds like you really enjoy building your gear - Thats great! Kudos to you - talk about developing "your" own tone...

Well, best of luck to you with your pedals and all other electronic endeavors.

Latest posts

Back