Couldn't pass it for the price...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LnTh said:
merkinball94 said:
I know the feeling...I just found one being sold on ebay $1360 shipped! Cannot wait!
****!
I could've bought that one if I waited 2 more days :( :(
Oh well :)

It's ok, I'm finally getting a deal after overpaying for some of the gear I've bought, so it works out in the end!

ToneAddictJon said:
Killer deal on the amp LnTh!!!

Do you get off on childish name calling gear-monkey??

Calling a spade a spade is just another "matter of fact" like we talked about earlier.

I won't feel better until it gets banned or goes away. However, I'm just feeding it right now.. so I'll stop.

Looks like Road Kings are going for about $1350-$1500 lately. I saw one on my local craigslist for $1600. I'd love to try one out... and make a youtube review on it. :wink:

I think he gets off on fucktarded market research too.

$1350-1500? What the ****? You know you just pulled those figures out of your ***. Look at eBay complete auctions. One just sold last Saturday for $2475. A combo for $2200. Two series I's sold for $1800. God! Get a fucking clue :shock:

Now that you realize that your Recto will never sell, you probably think you can bring down the Road King's value with your phony market research so that some poor unsuspecting victim will make the trade. God you piss me off.

Gear-Monkey said:
Then perhaps you should congratulate LnTh for finding one for $1500 and merkinball94 for finding one for $1340 shipped.

Now go back to your cave fukktard.

I have nothing constuctive to say but I do like "fukktard". Funny yet insulting!

Gear-Monkey said:
Then perhaps you should congratulate LnTh for finding one for $1500 and merkinball94 for finding one for $1340 shipped.

Now go back to your cave fukktard.

Yes, and someone scored a Mark IV on the bay for $1100 and a Triaxis for $700 etc etc etc. Maybe you're too unintelligent to grasp the concept of "market price". It's something that's NOT defined by extremities in the curve. Look it up, moron.

Err. Guys I think there's a major mis-understanding going on in here.

Gear-Monkey, I bought a Roadster not a Road King. I think you're thinking Roadster prices but initially you said "i should put my pre1000 vs. Road King" which is a major mismatch in market value.

If you said pre1000 vs Roadster that would make more sense I think.

And thanks everyone else. I wish I waited and got that 1350 shipped deal but I can live with what I paid too :D

LnTh said:

Gear-Monkey, I bought a Roadster not a Road King. I think you're thinking Roadster prices but initially you said "i should put my pre1000 vs. Road King" which is a major mismatch in market value.

And thanks everyone else. I wish I waited and got that 1350 shipped deal but I can live with what I paid too :D

You know, it's ironic, because I was also kind of watching the amp you ended up buying. I decided not to bid fairly close to the end.

merkinball94 said:
LnTh said:

You know, it's ironic, because I was also kind of watching the amp you ended up buying. I decided not to bid fairly close to the end.
I sniped it :oops: bid at last 3-4 seconds :p

Back