Couldn't pass it for the price...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LnTh

Reaction score
:oops:
$1550 shipped
:oops:
422f_1.JPG

Can't wait to lay my hands on it 8)

ytse_jam said:
congratulations! Let us know how do you like it compared to your rack
Will do :)
I don't think anything can touch the capabilities of a triaxis/2:90 though.
I switched back to heads for different reasons that won't make sense to many people 8)

Congrats! You'll love it! That's a pretty good price... What cab will you use it with? I tried several cabs out before going with a 1x12 3/4 back... I'm loving my rig right now... I'll prob swap the 1x12 3/4 back for a 2x12 3/4 back after Christmas though...

100_1368.jpg

jtb226 said:
Congrats on the score! I'm definitely jealous. That's a great price for it. Where'd you find it?
evilbay :)
The guy had 8 feedback with 100%
But he accepted paypal and I emailed him about how he's gonna pack it and everything. He sounded very assuring and like a standup guy.
So I think it's cool :)

MusicManJP6 said:
Congrats! You'll love it! That's a pretty good price... What cab will you use it with? I tried several cabs out before going with a 1x12 3/4 back... I'm loving my rig right now... I'll prob swap the 1x12 3/4 back for a 2x12 3/4 back after Christmas though...

100_1368.jpg
Cab is gonna be 1 piece of gear that has never changed.
I've sold my amps, guitars, pedals, rack stuff bought new stuff.
One thing has always been there. My cab..

And that is 2x12 Avatar with Classic Lead 80's. Classic Lead 80's LOVE Mesa Boogies ;)

domct203 said:
Congrats man, great score!

If you're a Recto fan you are going to love that thing!

Dom
I am a Recto fan indeed.
If I sell it, I would sell it only to afford a kick *** guitar.
Otherwise, I'll keep it and live with it happily ever after and just modify my guitar (I love it but I need better tuner heads and a good setup which will run me like 400-500 bucks)

Lol. Unless you're getting severly ripped off, it should be $50 for the whole thing. My $300 offer still stands though. I'll even buy the parts. :lol:

jtb226 said:
Lol. Unless you're getting severly ripped off, it should be $50 for the whole thing. My $300 offer still stands though. I'll even buy the parts. :lol:
lol. yeah it's 56 or something for 6.
Well this is a relief!

It's always nice to know that you'll be spending a few hundred dollars less than you thought you were. :D

I've done that plenty of times myself.

merkinball94 said:
I know the feeling...I just found one being sold on ebay $1360 shipped! Cannot wait!

I just saw that. You got a great deal! Good luck with it. Also, a couple of Triaxis preamps sold for $600 and $850. Just awesome prices on some great gear. This just goes to show that you always need to keep looking because the oppurtunity may strike at any time to get a great price on mesa gear.

Greg

Back