Could I be so lucky

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremona

Reaction score
:)

I just had a Epiphany . some with loaded C+ amps might actually would like mine instead.

Mine is a loaded DRG from 83 but has the 100 power tranny.

Its very good condition and has for 400 usd new nos tubes.

I would put 700 usd untop of my C+ for a simliar example of the amp but one that has the 105 power tranny fair and square.

Some might want that littel more analog sound of the late IIC`s but this one dos not sound mellow at all, it sounds angry and beautiful, and very transperant to your playing style, its really like a fine instrument , with the power to do just about enything.

But you proberly allready know that , i simply just have to try one with a freaking 105 tranny, its become a obssion in me and i need to know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :)

(P.S if somone has a long head c+ , please do contact me also , im sure we can figure somthing out and if its right one i will put 2000 usd on top, of my c+.)

let me know

Naa , its the 105 for a simul i want. then , maybe a 300 series, if my nabour plays drums. :) .

just saw a c+ on ebay its series number is 300 below mines 1200x , its also banged up and the tranyy looks rusty, and dossent have nos tubes and he wanted 4000 usd for it

But i must admit i do like the looks of a wide head on a 4X12, it simply looks better :D

gts said:
The 105 was used in both the Simul and 60/100 C+'s

Ah yes, but I like the simul class sound, still raw more exquisite , im not a Metal from i get up to i get to bed type of guy.

I know that as a musician , there is absolutly no need to look for a different version of the amp, its the curiousty in me I need to feed :wink:

Back