Cooling Fan Help!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtop

Reaction score
It looks like I broke one of the prongs off the plug for the fan in my Mark III combo. How easy is this to fix? Can you just replace the plug on the end?

if its the end that goes into the amp.. yes.. it's just a USA G.P.O plug without a ground pin.. if you broke it at the fan end thenyou need a new fan..

You can find a replacement type easy enough. Most grocery stores or local hardware stores stock them. Just be sure to get one that is thin enough to fit between the tranny and the side of the cab.

If you have the time, Mesa has the proper replacement. All you need to do is cut the wire below the old plug and snap the new one on. It has barbs that dig into the wire. Presto !!!

Boogiebabies said:
If you have the time, Mesa has the proper replacement. All you need to do is cut the wire below the old plug and snap the new one on. It has barbs that dig into the wire. Presto !!!

I am in need of one of these plugs as i just made one to suite my new fan..Thanks..I now know were to get one.

Latest posts

Back