Considering the ED 1x12 27" extension cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtED

Reaction score
Has anybody used this with the 1x12 combo? Any thoughts on the cab good or bad? I've had a tough time finding anyone on the web who stocks them as well. Thanks in advance for any comments or info. you may have to offer.

I have the Electra Dyne 2x12 with a stock c90 and v30 in it. It is thunderous to say the least. Depending on where you are in the conus, I can play a few notes for you and you can hear it for yourself.. :)

Jmango said:
I have the Electra Dyne 2x12 with a stock c90 and v30 in it. It is thunderous to say the least. Depending on where you are in the conus, I can play a few notes for you and you can hear it for yourself.. :)
That is freaking hilarious man! I appreciate the response, and would like to hear it. Crank that thing up at 9:00 Central time and I'll stick my head out the window. :lol:

jtED said:
Jmango said:
That is freaking hilarious man! I appreciate the response, and would like to hear it. Crank that thing up at 9:00 Central time and I'll stick my head out the window. :lol:

So what'd ya think? ;)

Jmango said:
jtED said:
Jmango said:

So what'd ya think? ;)
Judging by the way it sounds here in Iowa, I think I'll order one or maybe the lesser 1x12 cab. Have mercy on my neighbors, I'm getting an extension cab! BTW, How about them 57/08s? They sound great in my CU22.

Latest posts

Back