CMATMODS Customer Service

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtherealWidow

Reaction score
Just need to give this guy some props. Bought a Deluxe Signa Comp from him what I thought was a year ago. Thing sounded great until a couple months ago where the output of the pedal would drop dramatically. Told him about it, and he said that the pedal that I owned was actually quite a bit older than a year, but told me to send it back to him and he'd fix it free of charge. If you guys don't know of CMATMODS, I'd suggest checking him out. He's got some really cool stuff on his site.

http://www.cmatmods.com/

I have bought and sold an re-bought several of Chad's pedals. I have recently come back again, for the third time, after test driving a few more "booo teeek" OD pedals. I now have the Super Signa Drive and the Brownie on my board, as well as my favorite compressor, his Deluxe 4 knob comp. And every suggestion he has given me about how to use them has turned out to be spot on, also. The Brownie is a very pleasant surprise, it is slowly becoming my favorite OD of the month now.

Great service, great builder, great product!!!

Latest posts

Back