Clip of my Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fronzil

Reaction score
just got it a couple of weeks ago..tweaked a tiny bit..here's me playin a lick just guitar to amp, then with a TS9 in there (which i personally think sucks)..i love the Mark IV's tone though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX-tmR1RoYE

TS9 sounds awesome in front of RHY2...does the lead channel really need more gain!?!?!? Especially with a Jackson :) Good sound from the Mark IV, you fit into the top 5% of people on YouTube using this amplifier who are capable of dialling something other than a faux-Recto/stupidly scooped/Metallica tone.

zebpedersen said:
Good sound from the Mark IV, you fit into the top 5% of people on YouTube using this amplifier who are capable of dialling something other than a faux-Recto/stupidly scooped/Metallica tone.

Hahaha so true. Great tone, Fronzil!

haha no it doesn't need more gain at all...really just trying to add that little umph and round the tone off..but thanks alot i appreciate the comments! gigged with it tonight for the first time, went great! now thats outta the way, time to start tweaking like mad!

Back