CLIP: Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LnTh

Reaction score
Hey there. Here's a clip of my Mark IV. Sorry about the lack of metronome/crappy playing and the lack of mixing abilities :p
There are lots of guitars layered in some parts. I was trying to get a huge sound which i really achieved in the last part of the clip IMO. Anyway.. Here it is...

Link

Fixed hopefully.

Mark IV is many gutiars layered
Mark IV double is different mic position with 2 guitars only.
I prefer many layers i think..

Sounds pretty cool...Good crunch on the amp...the delays sound very good as well. I also think I like the double better. Well...the heavy riffs sound better but the clean middle delays I think osund better on the first clip.

What effects are you using...pedals or rack?

JA

Thanks for listening guys.

I agree that delay turned out pretty well. I have tried lots of delays and my current one is my favorite!! Ibanez DE7. What a bang for the buck. Very clear sounding I recommend it if you guys are looking for a delay pedal. I actually bought 2 :D

Other than that, theres no other effect. My setup is Guitar>DE7>Amp>Mic

Also, I agree that double sounds better on heavier riffs jargaguy. Good call.

Thanks for checking out!

nocluejimbo said:
Sounds cool, dude. About 16 seconds in, it sounds incredibly massive. And again at 1:02.

What delay were you using?
Jimbo i just realized it was you.. LOL. How's Guitargeek doing? How are you doing? Im hanging around HC nowadays :oops: and lots of studying ofcourse.. Hope things are cool!

Great tone and delay man. I agree with the others, the doubled version does sound better, but the normal version is no slacker. We're you using the R2 channel in some moments of those clips or the lead channel throughout? And if you don't mind, care to share your settings?

LnTh said:
nocluejimbo said:
Sounds cool, dude. About 16 seconds in, it sounds incredibly massive. And again at 1:02.

Jimbo i just realized it was you.. LOL. How's Guitargeek doing? How are you doing? Im hanging around HC nowadays :oops: and lots of studying ofcourse.. Hope things are cool!

Hey man. I've been spending less and less time there in the past few months. Not too many familiar faces are still around. The only guys I know anymore are same dudes I see on here, Huge Racks Inc, and Birds and Moons.

Ibanezgtrsst07 said:
Great tone and delay man. I agree with the others, the doubled version does sound better, but the normal version is no slacker. We're you using the R2 channel in some moments of those clips or the lead channel throughout? And if you don't mind, care to share your settings?
Thanks for listening man.
It was all Lead channel. cleaner parts were neck pickup volume rolled off. It cleans up pretty nicely.

Lead Channel Settings:
Lead Gain: 7 (Not pulled)
Treble: 5
Bass: 2.5
Mid: 6
Lead Drive: 7 (Not pulled)
Lead Volume: 3
Lead Prescence: 4 (Not pulled)
80HZ: +1/4 (as in, just above center position)
240HZ: 0 (center)
750HZ: -1/2
2200HZ: -1/2
6600HZ: 0

Modes are: Simulclass, Mid Gain, Pentode

Output level : 3

There ya go :)

nocluejimbo said:
LnTh said:
nocluejimbo said:

Hey man. I've been spending less and less time there in the past few months. Not too many familiar faces are still around. The only guys I know anymore are same dudes I see on here, Huge Racks Inc, and Birds and Moons.
I c. Oh well like any forum, GG was bound to get crowded too. Good to hear from you again man.

Latest posts

Back