Chorus pedal recommendations?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the ONLY Boss pedal I have on my pedalboard everything else is true bypass, boutique stuff. I got rid of all my other Boss gear and went to higher end stuff, but I haven't found a Chorus pedal that can beat the ce-2. It's the same classic chorus you find on the Roland Jazz Chorus amps. They might be a bit pricey now, but just think what these will be going for 10 years from now! Go ahead and get one (japan not taiwan version). If you don't like it you can turn around and sell it for what you paid or hold on to it as the value will surely go up since they are no longer made and pretty sought after already.

Pinweaver said:
The macromedia flash applet is there, but the music file doesn't load for me.
(or it takes more than 5 minutes before it starts playing, which is longer than my attention span :wink: )

Strange. I just checked it now and I'm getting the same problem.

But it's been listened to 19 times, so some people must have managed to hear it. I wish they'd give their input.

jzerza said:
This is the ONLY Boss pedal I have on my pedalboard everything else is true bypass, boutique stuff. I got rid of all my other Boss gear and went to higher end stuff, but I haven't found a Chorus pedal that can beat the ce-2. It's the same classic chorus you find on the Roland Jazz Chorus amps. They might be a bit pricey now, but just think what these will be going for 10 years from now! Go ahead and get one (japan not taiwan version). If you don't like it you can turn around and sell it for what you paid or hold on to it as the value will surely go up since they are no longer made and pretty sought after already.

Cool, thanks for the info 8)

For chorus I have and use the Boss CH-1, Visual Sound H2O, and the Yamaha UD Stomp. Of the three if I had to choose just one it would be the UD Stomp hands down.
edit: I also have a Yamaha Magicstomp but I still prefer the UD Stomp.

Any one had experience with Digitech's Hardwire CR-7 Chorus??

I haven't played one- but I just picked up a Hardwire reverb-sight unseen- after getting a couple reviews from folks I trust.
I am very impressed with the hardwire line. This is *not* the digitech I grew up with. Solid build (in the USA as well), and the sound excellent.
While I cant recommend the chorus(I havent played one), I do feel its worth a test drive. I want to check out the tube OD and distortion Hardwire pedals.
And if you check one out- please let us know...

Latest posts

Back