Check Out My LoneStar Pic

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LSCMan

Reaction score
That's it to the left of the TONE MONSTER!!! :D

IMG_0202.jpg

[/img]

LSCMan that amp looks amazing- how does it compare to the lonestar lol i know you pushed it aside :) so its quite obvious but i couldnt help asking.

OK, so you pushed the LSC aside.... but it looks like you've burried a Fender!

I'll tell you more...a one channel amp that costs a ton of money...($2500) 8) I listened to the clips and it sounds good but I dare say the Roadking is more flexible and can get any sound the Mojave can, plus allow channel switching.

It does look like an EXTREMELY well built amp but not very practical for a working musician.

BTW - I loved the clip of it imitating a Marshall Plexi with a Les Paul (Frampton style)

guitarvet said:
I'm intrigued. Tell me more...

...that is cruel! pushed a great amp aside. You managed to do one thing right...covered the fender :p

ROAD KING 2! AHAHHAHAAH!

WOW, I thought this thread died a long time ago! :D

The Lonestar distortion is just a little too smooth for me. I like the bark the Mojave tone has on it. It sounds just like Billy Gibbons straight guitar into the amp.

I just retubed that Super Reverb Reissue with some JJ's and it sounds really nice.

The Lonestar kinda fell out of favor with me when the bias switch malfunctioned and I had to put it in the shop. :oops: Ever since then it rattles and I can't figger out where it's coming from. Plus the tube inserts are too loose, I need to take it apart and snug those up , maybe that'll help the rattle some.

Back