cheapest price you paid for a USED Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Punk

Reaction score
just checking what good deals people have found and where? CL, ebay, pawn shop, etc

I bought mine brand new in Canada at Long and Mcquade for $2514.25. Nothing cheap about that!!

I didn't actually see any on eBay.

i hot it about 30% off the usual price in europe but i imported it from croatia to europe.
if you consider that it is also cream bronco than about 35-40% lower than the usual european price.

and it was brand new.
europe has awful prices on m/b.

Mine is at the store, waiting for the end of this month.
It's price at 2700. Hope to get it down to 2500 €. That's about 3000 $ i guess

Ebay is probably the only place to find a used one. $1700 was what I paid. There is one there right now at $1600 with about a day left on the auction.

seen a couple go for 1,650 on the bay,

Thinking that there could be some at 1,500 or so before to long.

Mick

how many has mesa sold so far? how many are produced each month?
it seems at least at guitar center they are easily available, I don't see them as an out of stock item.

I got mine, it was originally purchased on 9/11/2010, he sold it to me 2 mos later, for $1500 DELIVERED ! ! ! (NY to Chicago)
Trust me, I pounced like a cat on that one.
Legit sale, have the original receipt to validate warranty card (which was not filled out)

How sweet is that?

NunoVanBamSteen said:
I got mine, it was originally purchased on 9/11/2010, he sold it to me 2 mos later, for $1500 DELIVERED ! ! ! (NY to Chicago)
Trust me, I pounced like a cat on that one.
Legit sale, have the original receipt to validate warranty card (which was not filled out)

How sweet is that?

sweet. why 2 months later?

Anywhere between 15-1700 is the norm used.depending on availablity

Think I got mine for 1600 (head)

Big bang for the buck!

Back